Browse My Services
Reiki Energy-Balancing Therapy
Reiki promotes healing by activating the relaxation response and helping the body to balance itself from a very deep level. The use of chakra chimes and essential oils assists in this healing. Balancing one’s energy, relieving stress, soothing pain and promoting the body’s natural ability to heal itself is the ultimate goal.
- 30 Min Reiki Energy & Chakra Balancing - $3530 min Reiki and chakra balancing session with use of beautiful chakra chimes and/or essential oils.
- 60 Min Reiki Energy & Chakra Balancing - $6060 min Reiki and chakra balancing session with use of beautiful chakra chimes and/or essential oils.
Your PediKarma experience begins with a balancing aromatherapy foot soak and an herbal neck pillow. Then, while lying comfortably, your feet are massaged using marma and reflex points with customized, aromatic oils followed by massage with a three-metal Kansa Foot Wand from India and finished with a gentle cleansing herbal powder that will lighten your step and brighten your mood. The Three Metal Kansa Wands, from India, are used to help balance and detoxify the body.
- Kansa Wand Foot Massage - $60This shorter version of the PediKarma massage begins with a warm cloth to cleanse the feet, an aromatic massage with the Kansa Foot Wand and finished with a dusting of herbal foot powder.
Ayurvedic Kansa Face Massage
Three-metal Kansa Wand, from India, is used on the upper back, head and face. This wonderful massage is relaxing, balancing and detoxifying and has been known to reduce tension and wrinkles in the face. When your face is completely relaxed, you will be amazed at how your whole body relaxes!
Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary health therapy, based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face and ears correspond with different areas of the body and organs. Reflexologists work holistically with their clients and aim to work alongside traditional healthcare to promote better health for their clients. Your Reflexology sessions begin with a relaxing aromatherapy foot bath (optional).
Hopi Ear Candling
Hopi Ear Candling, also known as Thermal-Auricular Therapy is a deeply relaxing, calming and soothing treatment offering real and marked benefits for many problems and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat areas. Ear Candling can help relieve symptoms of Allergies, Headaches, Sinus Congestion, "Plugged" Ears, Tinnitus and Vertigo. Only high-quality, natural ear candles are used in these treatments. Let me help you choose which herbal blend will be most beneficial for you. An optional facial massage may be included to assist in the healing process.
- Hopi Ear Candling - Basic - $45 Includes use of one pair (2) ear candles. If additional candles are requested or required there will be an extra charge of $25 (per pair)
- Hopi Ear Candling with Reiki and/or Aromatherapy - $65Ear Candling session with 30 minutes of Reiki and/or Aromatherapy and Crystal Healing added. Ear candling in itself is very relaxing, so why not finish it off with some healing Reiki and Chakra Balancing with the wonderful sound of chimes. Aromatherapy or Crystal Healing can also be added.
Ear Seed Therapy
Auriculotherapy is the stimulation of specific points on the ear, which is believed to be a microsystem of the entire body. Auriculotherapy (aka ear acupressure) has been used for thousands of years around the world in places like Asia, Europe and the USA.
Small black seeds from the vaccaria plant are secured on the ear with a piece of adhesive tape over specific acupressure points. The continuous mild pressure they exert is amplified by stimulating the seed with a few seconds of fingertip massage every few hours. Many conditions can be treated with the use of Ear Seeds, including but not limited to: Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Insomnia, Back Pain/Sciatica, Headaches or Migraines, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Sense of Well-Being.
Seeds are applied according to the condition being treated. The seeds will usually stay on the ear for about 5 days, sometimes longer. The seeds are removed at least 8 hours before a new set is applied to allow the skin to rejuvenate. For best results seeds should be reapplied once a week. Some conditions will require several weeks of treatment while others may only require one or two treatments. Treatment plans are customized by you and your practitioner.
- To schedule an appointment click one of the links above.